Marshal's New Blog

Feb 9, 2008

Obamania!

I just got back from my first caucus ever and I had a blast. There was a really positive energy in the room. One old guy who was voting for Obama told me he remembers the Kennedy campaign and he said this feels the same way. The final tally in our room was 103 for Obama, 39 for Hillary, which works out to 13 delegates for Obama, 5 for Clinton. Guess who one of the delegates is? That's right, me. I'm going to the county convention, and hopefully even the state convention (as long as it's not during the work week).


I'm going out for a celebratory pint of Ben and Jerry's.

1 Comments:

  • WTF you're a delegate?

    Well congrats.

    Also the Hillary machine is not to be underestimated. It looks weak now but when the superdelegates weigh in you may be proven insignificant.

    I will admit that her machine has taken much more of a beating than I expected. She knows how to play the game, but even the best players can't stand up straight to a black man than speaks proper English. :)

    By Blogger Crawdaddy79, at Mar 5, 2008, 7:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home