Marshal's New Blog

Aug 19, 2007

Test

Test

OK another hiccup, and the reason I got so mad the first time I tried this. I posted a test text from my phone, and it posted fine. I then tried to post a pic and my phone gave me an "invalid address" error. After a call to Verizon support a very helpful operator told me he had to change a setting on my phone and directed me to do the over the air reprogramming thing. I was then able to send a pic from my phone, but it never showed up on my blog, and again it gave me a claim token, essentially starting the whole process over again. I had flashbacks to trying to do this last year but I kept at it. I went back through the whole process and it is now working. I'm not sure if reprogramming my phone was causing the problem or what. I assume it screwed up Blogger's "caller id" or something, because it was treating my txt as if it were from a new user. Anyway, enough housekeeping, let's start mobile blogging!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home